Using Photoshop 7.0
1. Open a new 100 x 100 image
2. Open your image and resize it. Drag it into your 100 x 100 image.
3. Now i duplicated my base and set it to screen at 50% opacity.
4. Now I duplicated the screen layer and set it to soft light at 70% opacity.
5. Now go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Selective Colour
6. Now go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves
7. Now go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Selective Colour
8. Now flatten your image. Go to Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation. Up the Saturation to about +29.
9. Go to Image >Adjustments > Variations
Select on Midtones:
10. Now go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Selective Colour
And you are done! I just added a scratchy texture on the background.
I also made these with this techniques:
If you have any trouble at all, or need any help just let me know! I am more than happy to help!
I hope you liked this tut. If you did, feel free to check out the many others that can be found right HERE!!!
Have fun and please comment! Friend me!